December 28, 2009

Ventura Beach, California

You won't believe this one.  When I was out walking with Chanti this morning, I took pictures with my camera along the walk (some of which I have already published on this blog).  Later, Jerry walked to the end of the parked RVs and the guy in the last RV at the end stopped him to ask if he saw anything unusual by their RV.  Jerry said "no, why?"  The guy told him that his RV was broken into while they were gone for an hour and the thief stole their laptop and some jewelry.  They called the police. 

Jerry came back to tell my about it.  We checked the pictures I took.  And, as luck would have it, I took a picture of the thief and his car parked in front of their RV.  We printed it out and Jerry walked it down to them.  They couldn't believe it!  We have since given them a disc with the pictures that I took on them.  Now maybe the local police around here will be able to find the thief.

No comments: