May 26, 2011

Sacramento, California

This is how the blog works.  Everything stops when I leave town.  Sorry, folks, for the break in updates.  Or --- maybe you enjoyed the break!

I got back to Sacramento on Tuesday after being gone for 16 days.  The super glue is still holding my tooth in place.  Spent a week in Pennsylvania at my sister, Lavern, and her husband's lake home place near Elk Mountain.  Here is a picture of where all four of us sisters stayed while we traveled the countryside, laughed, talked and ate -- and caught up with each other's lives.


And, here are the four of us.
Lavern, Dorothy, Me and Ann

Meanwhile, while I was gone, Jerry did an hour spot on a local business radio show in Sacramento, and continued to work on his next book.  He did spend some time with John up in the mountains outside of Lake Tahoe for a couple of days.  They woke up to snow.  Even though he sent me a text before the "end of the world" was predicted to occur on May 21st saying that he had decided, with that in mind, not to clean the coach, he had the place spotless when I returned on Tuesday.

We had to see my friend, Dolly, and her husband, Lance, who live in Fairfield before we leave this place.  So, we joined them for breakfast at a great restaurant this morning in Davis, CA.

 Dolly and Lance

Tomorrow we leave for Redding, California where we will be situated over Memorial Day Weekend.  

No comments: